Vortex VX3 FA Indoor Rower
Don’t miss a stroke with the new Vortex VX3 FA Indoor Rower with patented Fluid Assist?. The closest experience you can get to on-water rowing, this Vortex VX-3 FA Fluid Rower design has been inspired by the form and movement of professional rowers to achieve optimal rowing simulation.Read More...
The Vortex VX-3 FA indoor rowing machine boasts an industry-first wireless smart handle for instant resistance level change and FDF’s registered Fluid Assist motorised resistance control.
Once you’ve experienced the Vortex VX-3 FA Fluid Rower’s instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke, our fluid innovation will challenge your perception of just how real indoor rowing can feel. Pick up the pace at the press of a button and our wireless smart handle will instantaneously emulate the same resistance you’d feel on the water.
A must have for any serious rowing enthusiast, the Vortex VX-3 FA Fluid Rower is the flagship model in our Vortex series.
Bundling all your favourite features from the best selling VX-3, together with an industry-first smart handle and Fluid Assist .
- Motor controlled resistance level
- Wirelessly change level with Smart Handle or IPM
- 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Resistance control buttons for wireless level change
- Deluxe ergonomic design
- Easy to remove protective cover for battery change
- Quick belt release mechanism for easy belt or handle replacement
- Blue polycarbonate VFR tank
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending)
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- Sensor support
- Power-on GO button
- USB support
- Displays time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer
- Includes quick start, manual programs, interval training and retention of 6 workouts
- Includes Heart Rate receiver and compatibility with most HR belts
- Height adjustable with advanced heel cradle to support quick release and instant adjustment
- Positioned at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit
- Optional back support
- Extra-long anodised, aluminum seat rails to accommodate the tallest of users
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch and superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision
- Single 6V external PSU
- Socket at base of tank support leg
- Easy connect and power-on procedure
- Stands on end for compact storage
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs). Length: 190cm (74.8?), width: 80cm (31.5?), height: 85cm (33.5?)
- 835mm x 720 x 77.5 (32.9 x 28.3 x 30.5?)
- Cubic Metres 0.41 (14.49 cu.ft)
- 1565mm x 135 x 190 (61.6 x 5.3 x 7.5?)
- Cubic Metres 0.04 (1.44cu.ft)
This is a must have for your commercial gym, the smart handle is timeless.