FluidRower Viking Pro V Indoor Rower
A standout favourite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, the Viking Pro V indoor rower boasts a tremendously robust construction that is suited to the highest of intensity environments.Read More...
An industry-first twin tank design along with Fluid Force technology provides users with a natural and catch and feel and zero dead spots, guaranteed to provide a tough workout with every use.
Offering 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal models, Viking Pro V is the perfect machine for any commercial space.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app.
- 5 x Fluid Resistance
- Bright yellow impeller design achieving 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models
- Double sealed, precision aligned patented twin tank
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor
- Height adjustable footplates
- Secure heel captures for optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat, silent smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide
- Optional Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Ethically sourced American Ash frame with steel casing
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Compatible with Elevate Kit extension for heightened on-off rower access
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
- Vertical storage option
- Optional smartphone attachment for safe phone mounting
- Compact footprint: 2130mm x 520mm (83.86″ x 20.47”)
- Upright storage – 520mm x 560mm (20.47″ x 22.05″)
- Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
- 990mm x 560mm x 585mm (38.98″ x 22.05″ x 23.03″)
- Net Weight 21.30kg (46.96lb)
- Gross Weight 26.40kg (54.23lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.32 (11.30 cubic feet)
- 2230mm x 187mm x 80mm (87.80″ x 7.36″ x 3.15″)
- Net Weight 9.30kg (20.50lb)
- Gross Weight 10.30kg (22.71lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.03 (1.06 cubic feet)