Horizontal Titan AR Indoor Rower
Our entry level Fluid Rower, the Titan AR Indoor Rower offers uncompromising value in a compact high-performing package. Simple to assemble and virtually maintenance free the Titan AR features FDF’s fluid resistance technology to deliver a challenging range of resistance at the turn of a dial.
Cardio at home has never been so simple, the Titan AR Indoor Rower is simple to move around, easy to set up and use, and makes rowing at home a sensory experience.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance Technology allows resistance change from MIN to MAX at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. FDF’s unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Program for time (elapsed or goal), stroke count (cumulative or goal), tempo signal. Displays strokes per minute and calories.
- Large clear display, designed to monitor and motivate.
- Pivoting Footboards are perfectly balanced to pivot on the line of thrust.
- No need to adjust for foot size. Comfort, strength and ease of use.
- Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction seat rollers along a concealed track for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
- Ergonomic design to prevent strain on arms, wrists and hands.
- Light and easy to move around. Stores in just 53 x 51cm (21x 20″)
Upright Storage – 53 x 51cm (21 x 20?)
Product Size – L 1975mm (77.8?) x W 530mm (20.9?) x H 510mm (20.1?)
Max User Weight – 136kg (300lb)
965mm x 555mm x 572mm (37.99 x 21.85 x 22.51?)
Net Weight: 22.2kg (48.9lb)
Gross Weight: 28.4kg (62.6lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3065 (10.82 cubic feet)
1300mm x 70mm x 90mm (51.18 x 2.76 x 3.54?)
Net Weight: 1.8kg (3.67lb)
Gross Weight: 2.0kg (4.41lb)
Cubic Metres 0.008 (0.28 cubic feet)