Fluid PowerZone Power UBE™
A commercial grade, bombproof upper body ergometer, Power UBE™ is built to withstand high-intensity interval training, extended aerobic conditioning and bidirectional shoulder rehabilitation in one powerful package. Read More...
Engineered as a power endurance piece, Power UBE™ is aerobically orientated and compliments the strength focused units in PowerZone by integrating movement of the core and upper body to deliver a high intensity, powerful workout.
Fitted with FDF’s famous fluid innovation technology, Power UBE™ offers a huge 10 levels of Fluid Force and a continuous catch on the arm pedal, delivering a gruelling workout by combining speed and load.
- 10 x Fluid Force
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition
- Wide footplates for maximum stability
- Wheel chair accessible
- Self-levelling, ergonomic grips reduce torque
- Rust proof e-coating
- Fixed arm crank (185mm / 7.28″)
- Bi-directional movement
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Suitable for rehabilitation purposes
- Compact footprint: 1340mm x 750mm (52.76″ x 29.53″)
- Max User Weight – 180kg (396.83lb)
- 1545mm x 630mm x 430mm (60.83″ x 24.80″ x 16.93″)
- Net Weight: 36.13kg (79.65lb)
- Gross Weight: 43.75kg (96.45lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.42 (14.77 cubic feet)
- 1405mm x 815mm x 245mm (55.31″ x 32.09″ x 9.65″)
- Net Weight: 35.00kg (77.16lb)
- Gross Weight: 41.00kg (90.39lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.28 (9.90 cubic feet)