Fluid PowerZone Power Cube™
Doubling as a functional and strength power trainer, Power Cube™ works the biggest and strongest muscles in the body at a higher volume, without overloading. The compact commercial grade machine is constructed to support complex lifting routines, without the force of accelerated weight on the way back down, providing a suitable workout for sports applications and rehabilitation. Read More...
Whether you are an Olympic lifter, veteran or fitness enthusiast, the PowerZone Power Cube™ is founded on the deadlift, making it a great core and technique trainer, accessible to any ability.
Working the upper and lower extremities, Power Cube™ incorporates 10 levels of FDF’s patented Fluid Force, accommodating the weaker muscular or mechanical links of traditional weight training to provide a Progressive Concentric Load Cycle™ to the targeted muscles – you can train at peak power throughout the entire range of motion.
- 10 x Fluid Force
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition
- Wide footplates for maximum stability
- Ergonomic support bar for squat and lower extremity cable work
- 3 separate attachment points with different gearing loads
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- 1:2 ratio – functional and sport
- 2:1 ratio – power and strength
- Compact footprint: 1450mm x 830mm (57.09″ x 32.68″)
- Upright storage: 830mm x 1350mm (32.68″ x 53.15″)
- Max User Weight – 180kg (396.83lb)
- 1145mm x 855mm x 825mm (45.08″ x 33.66″ x 32.48″)
- Net Weight: 73.90kg (162.92lb)
- Gross Weight: 30.3kg (194.01lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.81 (28.53 cubic feet)