Fluid PowerZone Power Climb™
Power Climb™ is a commercial grade, fluid resistance climbing machine, challenging users to a high intensity workout with tremendous full body muscle activation. Constructed for powerful workouts, FluidPowerZone‘s Power Climb™ functions as a stepper or whole body climber offering a smooth and constant resistance throughout the entire range of motion, unlike mechanically induced, chain driven machines. Read More...
Founded on compound, multi-joint movement, Power Climb™ maintains the user’s centre of gravity to a neutral position, reinforcing good form demanding the muscles, not the joints, do the work.
Power Climb™ features FDF’s famous patented twin tank delivering 10 intense levels of adjustable Fluid Force allowing users to train at peak power, no matter their power input or fatigue.
- 10 x Fluid Force
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition
- Multiple hand positions for different body types & recruitment patterns
- Footplates promote neutral combined centre of gravity, reducing knee shear & increasing glute activation
- Rust proof e-coating
- Extra large stout four bar linkage
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Super smooth belt drive
- Compact footprint: 1550mm x 790mm (61.02″ x 31.10″)
- Upright storage: 790mm x 2480mm (31.10″ x 97.64″)
- Max User Weight – 180kg (396.83lb)
- 1515mm x 835mm x 1250mm (59.65″ x 32.87″ x 49.21″)
- Net Weight: 104.60kg (230.60lb)
- Gross Weight: 123.70kg (272.71lb)
- Cubic Metres 1.58 (55.97 cubic feet)
- 2005mm x 620mm x 530mm (78.94″ x 24.41″ x 20.87″)
- Net Weight: 40.00kg (88.19lb)
- Gross Weight: 47.50kg (104.72lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.66 (23.28 cubic feet)