Horizontal Neptune Plus Indoor Rower
The compact Neptune Plus indoor rower stands vertically for storage in a measly 53 x 51cm (21 x 20”) and features large transport wheels for ease of movement.Read More...
Pivoting foot plates improve the ergonomics for less flexible or deconditioned users, and a shaped and textured seat ensure a smooth slide with every leg drive.
Be sure to row at a definitive resistance by adjusting the Fluid Force level with a tactile, audible dial that succinctly clicks in to place allowing for a fully controlled rowing workout.
From its easy setup, function and storage, this maintenance-free rower will provide any user with an exceptional workout and will last a life-time.
- 4 x Fluid Force
- Bright yellow impeller design achieving 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models
- Double sealed, precision aligned twin tank
- Multi-level computer with USB connectivit
- Secure heel captures for optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat, silent smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Durable aluminium/steel
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
- Compact footprint: 1990mm x 520mm (78.35″ x 20.47”)
- Upright storage – 520 x 520mm (20.47″ x 20.47″)
- Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
- 960mm x 550mm x 575mm (37.80″ x 21.65″ x 22.65″)
- Net Weight: 25.80kg (56.88lb)
- Gross Weight: 32.00kg (70.55lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.31 (10.82 cubic feet)
- 88mm x 60mm x 1300mm (3.46″ x 2.36″ x 51.18”)
- Net Weight 1.80 (3.97lb)
- Gross Weight 2.00kg (4.41lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.008 (0.3 cubic feet)