Horizontal NEON Indoor Rower
Colour your row with FDF’s NEON indoor rower offering changeable bright yellow, orange, green and black coloured frame options, appealing to the young fitness enthusiast. Read More...
Engineered from the finest steel and aluminium, this light recreational rower won’t disappoint with FDF’s structural integrity, patented Fluid Force and unbeatable ergonomics.
Designed for progressive training, NEON’s twin tank facilitates speed and endurance training allowing the user to find a level of Fluid Force that’s challenging. Engaging the upper and lower core muscles simultaneously, NEON’s flexible colour range will inspire you to train harder and fire up an unbeatable rowing technique.
- 4 levels of Fluid Force to move resistance from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots” – Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel computer complete with USB port. View time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action.
- Textured finish to prevent slipping.
- Ergonomic handle to minimise strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Mix and match frame colours – yellow, orange, green and black
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Compact footprint 2070mm (81”) x 520mm (20”) and vertical storage options 580 (23”) x 520 (20”)
- Maximum user weight 150kg (330lbs)
- Durable Belt Drive with active recoil system.
- Compact Footprint: 2070mm x 520mm (81″ x 20”)
- Upright Storage: 580 x 520mm (23″ x 20?)
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Cubic Metres 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
2250 x 172 x 134mm (88.58 x 6.77 x 5.27″)