Horizontal Trident Pro II Indoor Rower
The Trident Pro II indoor rower is FDF’s entry level commercial machine. Setting the new standards in construction quality and visual appeal, the indoor rower is perfect for group training or multi-user facilities, its tranquil motion, instant catch and likeness to rowing on water keeps members returning for more.
Its four level resistance keeps users motivated and challenged allowing rapid change in stroke resistance with the turn of a dial. The quality of the Trident Pro Indoor Rower sells itself, from the ergonomic design, super comfortable training seat, adjustable foot plates and easy set up – this rowing machine is guaranteed to keep riders returning to the gym floor.
- Adjustable four level fluid resistance to deliver a challenging workout at the turn of a dial
- Tough polycarbonate tank shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle for instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke.
- Multilevel computer complete with USB port. Displays time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction seat rollers along a concealed track for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth gliding action
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Ergonomic handle to minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Strong 100 x 50mm oval steel tube construction and heavy duty seat rail.
- Built-in transit wheels. Light and easy to move around. Stores in just 53 x 51cm (21x 20?)
Upright Storage – 530 x 510mm (21 x 20?)
Product Size – L 2150mm (84.6?) x W 800mm (31.5?) x H 1000mm (39.4?)
Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
1035 x 560 x 575 mm (40.74 x 22.04 x 22.63?)
Nett Weight 26.2kg (57.7lb)
Gross Weight 32kg (70.5lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3334 (11.77 cubic feet)
1500 x 150 x 132 mm (59.05 x 5.90 x 5.19?)
Nett Weight 5.8kg (12.7lb)
Gross Weight 6.0kg (13.2lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0294 (1.04 cubic feet)