Horizontal NEON Pro V Indoor Rower
When performance and improvement matter, NEON Pro V indoor rower drives motivation with its state of the art performance monitor featuring Bluetooth technology for smart device connectivity, and FluidWorkout social app for personal and group challenges.Read More...
NEON Pro V acquires advanced Fluid Force auto adjust technology, automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, keeping users focused on workout performance, rather than programming console data.
Not only is this rower a durable and robust fixture, NEON Pro V promises to add an electric vibrancy to any rowing studio with its changeable bright yellow, orange, green and black frame. The elevated height of this indoor rower makes for easy on-off access, perfect for tall users and rehabilitation. While its double sealed, precision aligned tank shell and new impeller design achieves 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal series models.
- 5 x Fluid Force
- Bright yellow impeller design that achieves 15% greater resistance than standard horizontal series models
- Double sealed, precision aligned twin tank for precise mechanism, tighter tolerances, greater position for a more robust workout
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM)
- Height adjustable foot plates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Interchangeable frame – yellow, orange, green and black
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, protecting life of product
- Elevated height for easy on-off access
- Vertical storage option
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
Compact Footprint: 2,133 x 321mm (84″ x 13”)
Upright Storage: 680 x 520mm (27″ x 20?)
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)