Evolution E316 Indoor Rower
The E316 Indoor Rower is a premium quality commercial rowing machine designed to accommodate all fitness levels and heavy use facilities. Featuring FDF’s variable fluid resistance technology, this water rowing machine accurately simulates propelling a boat through water with the rower experiencing an instant catch and continuous resistance, as well as the sight and sound of water being driven through the dual tank.
Delivering a massive range of adjustable resistance, the E316 Indoor Rower has an angled tank with straight line configuration for an unrivalled stroke profile. The convenience of this water resistance technology, means you can change the intensity mid workout to meet individual fitness goals, as well as accommodate multi-user training.
The E316 Fluid Rower has a small footprint with complete mobility and compact vertical storage option, making it ideal for group classes, cardio areas and quality home gyms.
- 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodised aluminum seat rails.
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53″)
Nett Weight 50.0kg (110.2lb)
Gross Weight 60.0kg (132.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)
1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74?)
Nett Weight 4.8kg (10.6lb)
Gross Weight 5.1kg (11.2lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)