Horizontal Apollo V Indoor Rower
Apollo V Indoor Rower offers the strength and integrity of a steel frame, refusing to be intimidated by savage workouts and harsh wear and tear. Easily transported to any space, this indoor rower stores compactly on it its end making it the perfect addition to any home fitness space or commercial studio.Read More...
Defining the realms of user convenience, the Apollo V Indoor Rower is complete with Bluetooth auto-adjust technology that instinctively correlates selected tank resistance with the console display, and is compatible with FDF’s FluidWorkout social app.
Engineered for comfort as much as it was style, this thoughtfully designed rower boasts a contoured seat and a premium ergonomic handle for maximum comfort during lengthy workouts.
Built-in seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, extending the product life and providing a seamless, smooth movement. The Apollo V Indoor Rower can easily appeal to a wider fitness market by coupling it with the Elevate Kit for a heightened exit and entry point, or the Seat Back kit for added lumbar support.
- 5 x Fluid Force
- Bright yellow impeller design achieving 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models
- Double sealed, precision aligned twin tank
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor
- Height adjustable footplates
- Secure heel captures for optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat, silent smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide
- Optional seat back for correct posture and optimal back support
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Ethically sourced American Ash frame with steel casing
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Compatible with Elevate Kit extension for heightened on-off rower access
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
- Optional smartphone attachment for safe phone mounting
- Compact footprint: 2135mm x 520mm (84.06″ x 20.47”)
- Upright storage – 520 x 560mm (20.47″ x 22.05″)
- Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
- 1000mm x 550mm x 570mm (39.37″ x 21.65″ x 22.44″)
- Net Weight: 24.50kg (54.01lb)
- Gross Weight: 30.3kg (66.80lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.04 (11.98 cubic feet)
- 152mm x 78mm x 2210mm (5.98″ x 3.07″ x 87.01”)
- Nett Weight 8.20kg (18.08lb)
- Gross Weight 9.20kg (20.28lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.03 (1.02 cubic feet)