FluidRower VX-3 Fluid Rower
The Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower is one of our most popular commercial-grade indoor rowers. FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance innovation ensures natural catch with consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke. Not only does this indoor rowing machine look good, it has the sight and sound of real on-water rowing.
Engineered for the toughest of gym and workout environments, the Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower rivals industry leading indoor rowers with a patented twin tank system to deliver a massive range of resistance to suit every level of fitness.
The Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower will keep you engaged in one of the most active forms of exercise available while its robust quality and good looking craftsman ship ensures its popularity in any commercial environment.
- 20 level patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) innovation for interval and multi-user training.
- See the water spin inside the blue polycarbonate tank constructed from the finest materials for exceptional strength, performance and durability.
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- IPM with USB port displays: time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer.
- Experience quick start, manual programs, interval training and retention of 6 previous workouts.
- USB connectivity to WebRanking, Fluid-Coach, WebRacing and more.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard and compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height adjustable footboard enables instant adjustment and optimal foot placement for multiple users.
- Secure heel capture and angled surface assist leg drive.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Dual seat rails in anodised aluminium with low friction concealed seat rollers offer a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Optional back support available.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimises wrist strain.
- Low noise belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and maintenance free.
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action.
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch with superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces without marking.
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision.
2510mm x 1420mm(98.92 x 55.90”)
Stands on end for compact storage.
855mm x 820mm(33.66 x 32.28”)
L 1910mm(75.20”) x W 820mm (32.28”) x H 855mm (33.66”)
Maximum user weight:
835 x 720 x 775mm (32.87 x 28.34 x 30.51″)
Net Weight 56.1kg (123.68lbs)
Gross Weight 66kg (145.50lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.47 (16.5 cubic feet)
1565 x 135 x 190mm (61.61 x 5.31 x 7.48″)
Net Weight 10.3kg (22.70lbs)
Gross Weight 11.3kg (24.91lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.04 (1.42 cubic feet)