FluidRower Viking 2 AR Indoor Rower
The Viking 2 AR Indoor Rower is constructed from solid American Ash with metal fixtures and precision components to produce a rowing platform that will last a lifetime. The perfect integration of style and quality the Viking 2 AR Indoor rower gives users the emulation of rowing on water – with the twin tank providing the sight, sound and feel of actual on-water rowing. Read More...
This eye catching model is a favourite for people who value a quality home gym or own a light commercial gym. The Viking 2 AR Indoor Rower can easily be stored upright and is a pleasure to use with FDF’s unique Variable Fluid Resistance Technology offering easy resistance adjustment mid stroke.
The outstanding performance of this rowing machine is obvious from the moment you apply resistance – it’s instant catch and consistent feel throughout the stroke gives you the best body workout for rapid calorie burn and will continually challenge you to meet your next fitness goal.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty
- Upright Storage: 55 x 54cm (22″ x 21″)
- Product Size: L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
- Max User Weight: 150kg (300lb)
- 870mmx572mmx570mm (34.25″ x 22.51″ x 22.44″)
- Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
- Gross Weight: 29.0kg (63.9lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.2837 (10.02 cubic feet)
- 2230mm x 162mm x 80mm (87.79″ x 6.37″ x 3.15″)
- Net Weight: 8.2kg (18.0lb)
- Gross Weight: 9.2kg (20.3lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.0289 (1.02 cubic feet)