FluidPowerUBE is an industrial quality, standing Upper Body Ergometer, designed to withstand high intensity powerful workouts or provide silky smooth resistance suitable for warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.Read More...
The resistance is created by our patented Twin Tank 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance system. The ground based UBE exercise involves long kinetic chains engaging many muscles from the ground up. Your core is activated to support your entire shoulder girdle when engaged in the “arm grinder” motion.
The UBE provides load in either direction. Changing direction alters the emphasis on the muscles engaged, adding even more variety to your training. The UBE is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility, it can add variety to all types of group training and is a perfect warm up tool with a focus on the core and upper body.
- 10 x Adjustable Fluid Resistance
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition
- Wide footplates for maximum stability
- Wheel chair accessible
- Self-levelling, ergonomic grips reduce torque
- Rust proof e-coating
- Fixed arm crank (185mm / 7.28″)
- Bi-directional movement
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Suitable for rehabilitation purposes
- Compact footprint: 1340mm x 750mm (52.76″ x 29.53″)
- Max User Weight – 180kg (396.83lb)
- 1545mm x 630mm x 430mm (60.83″ x 24.80″ x 16.93″)
- Net Weight: 36.13kg (79.65lb)
- Gross Weight: 43.75kg (96.45lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.42 (14.77 cubic feet)
- 1405mm x 815mm x 245mm (55.31″ x 32.09″ x 9.65″)
- Net Weight: 35.00kg (77.16lb)
- Gross Weight: 41.00kg (90.39lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.28 (9.90 cubic feet)