FluidPowerERG is a commercial grade, fluid resistance functional trainer, allowing alternating, symmetrical and diagonal arm pulls that support a full body pulling movement working both the upper and lower extremities. By combining body weight and fluid resistance, the FluidPowerZone ERG achieves an impact free workout.Read More...
Targeting the core, triceps, lats, glutes and quads, ERG creates inertial mass that is not only influenced by Fluid Force but also the load of your own body weight as you push up from a squat position.
Featuring FDF’s patented twin tank, ERG delivers 10 powerful levels of Fluid Resistance encouraging you to train at peak power by creating optimal resistance throughout the entire range of motion.
- 10 x Fluid Resistance
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition
- Wide footplates for maximum stability
- Rotating pulley for diagonal chopping patterns
- Independent arm resistance for bilateral and unilateral movement
- Large diameter Dyneema cord
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Suitable for rehabilitation and sports applications
- Compact footprint: 1450mm x 810mm (57.09″ x 31.89″)
- Upright storage: 81mm x 2100mm (3.19″ x 82.68″)
- Max User Weight – 180kg (396.83lb)
- 1285mm x 855mm x 1060mm (50.59″ x 33.66″ x 41.73″)
- Net Weight: 83kg (182.98lb)
- Gross Weight: 101kg (222.67lb)
- Cubic Metres 1.17 (41.15 cubic feet)