FluidPowerERG is a heavy-duty, commercial quality ski ergometer designed to withstand high intensity, powerful workouts for your core, arms and back. Read More...
It also delivers silky smooth resistance suitable for warm-ups and rehabilitation. The unique constant load of the ERG is delivered via the semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance system. The load is instantly available from the very top of the action and consistent to the end, even at explosive HIIT workout speeds.
The ERG allows for bilateral and unilateral arm movements. Switching between the two is seamless, adding greater variety and challenges to any training zone. The ERG is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility as a stand-alone machine or in combination with one or all of the FluidPowerZone machines.
- 10 x Adjustable Fluid Resistance
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition
- Wide footplates for maximum stability
- Rotating pulley for diagonal chopping patterns
- Independent arm resistance for bilateral and unilateral movement
- Large diameter Dyneema cord
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Suitable for rehabilitation and sports applications
- Compact footprint: 1450mm x 810mm (57.09″ x 31.89″)
- Upright storage: 81mm x 2100mm (3.19″ x 82.68″)
- Max User Weight – 180kg (396.83lb)
- 1285mm x 855mm x 1060mm (50.59″ x 33.66″ x 41.73″)
- Net Weight: 83kg (182.98lb)
- Gross Weight: 101kg (222.67lb)
- Cubic Metres 1.17 (41.15 cubic feet)