The FluidPowerCUBE is designed to support complex lifting routines without the force of the accelerated weight on the way back down, providing a suitable workout platform for sports or rehabilitation applications. Read More...
The CUBE offers all the benefits of Olympic Bar and Kettlebell training without the associated risks of decelerating or lowering the weights. As with all FluidPowerZone machines, the CUBE incorporates our patented Twin Tank 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance system and expands on that with 3 separate resistance attachment options, offering concentric loads at 50%, 100% and 200% of the tank settings.
The biggest and strongest muscles across the posterior chain are challenged at the high load setting (200%), and complex light resistance movements are ideally accommodated for at the lower load setting (50%). The range of options allows you to train at the correct load and at high volumes, all without overloading.
The CUBE includes an attachment accessory pack consisting of Squat Belt, Single Handle Strap, Ankle Strap and swivel Straight Bar, all stored on the inbuilt accessory rack.
- 10 x Adjustable Fluid Resistance
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition
- Wide footplates for maximum stability
- Ergonomic support bar for squat and lower extremity cable work
- 3 separate attachment points with different gearing loads
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- 1:2 ratio – functional and sport
- 2:1 ratio – power and strength
- Compact footprint: 1450mm x 830mm (57.09″ x 32.68″)
- Upright storage: 830mm x 1350mm (32.68″ x 53.15″)
- Max User Weight – 180kg (396.83lb)
- 1145mm x 855mm x 825mm (45.08″ x 33.66″ x 32.48″)
- Net Weight: 73.90kg (162.92lb)
- Gross Weight: 30.3kg (194.01lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.81 (28.53 cubic feet)